Full Spectrum Direct Reading Spectrometer (DW-TY-9000)
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-26,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20,000-26,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Package with Pure English|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DW-TY-9000
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Advantage: High Resolution
- Wavelengths: UV and Vis
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Detection of Substrate: Fe,Al,Cu,Ni,Ti,Co,Zn,Sn,Mg,Pb etc
- Optical System: The Paschen Runge Construction Full Vacuum
- Focal Length: 400mm
- Electrode: Tungsten Material Injection Electrode
- Operating Temperature: (10-35)Deg
- Trademark: Drawell
- HS Code: 9027300000
- Application: Laboratory Apparatus
- Detection Method: Spectrograph
- Principle: New Spectrometer
- Dispersive Element: Grating Spectrometer
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Testing Time: According to The Sample Type, Generally About 25s
- Wavelength Coverage: 130-800nm
- Detector: High-Performance CCD Array
- Analytical Gap: The Sample Analysis of Clearance: 3.4mm
- Argon Purity Requirements: 99.999%
- Origin: Shanghai, China
The buyer is responsible for providing the conditions and requirements of the site, and meet the requirements of the external installation and other cooperation conditions, the Seller shall provide the equipment and technical services in accordance with the requirements of this agreement. The seller (to ensure full compliance) shall comply with the requirements of the technical specifications, and the analytical instrument shall meet the requirements of the national (or industry) standards.
DW-TY-9000 Full Spectrum Direct Reading Spectrometer, which adopts the international standards of design and manufacturing technology, follows the steps of international spectrum technology and applied the new all digital technology instead of PMT simulation technology. In addition, in order to make this apparatus' best capability, long term stability and repeability, and the lowest sense lines. The design of vacuum optics room and the technology of all digital excitation light source, advanced CCD detector, high-speed data reading system are applied. This machine is available in metal manufacture and processing industries. It's also one of the main testing machine in metal metallurgy. Such as quality monitoring, material grade identification, material research and development.
Scope of supply
2.1 Supply list
|Direct Reading Spectrometer Standard Accessories|
|9515004||Commercial computer||2G memory, 250 hard disk, 19 inch monitor||set||1|
|9515007||Vacuum control box||pc||1||JYB|
|9515009||Vacuum connecting pipe||¢19-25||pc||1|
|9515010||Vacuum pressure valve||GYC-JQ25||pc||1|
|1||Direct reading spectrometer fittings|
|9515012||1 KV parameters regulated power supply||JS-G||set||0||Beijing jinshi||Optional|
|9515013||Argon gas purifier||CYAr-4A||set||0||Optional|
|9515014||Spectral grinding prototype||MD-06||set||0||Optional|
|2||Direct reading spectrometer attachments|
|9515016||Argon gas pressure reducing valve||YQY-12||pc||1|
|9515017||Quick connector||M10*1M internal thread|
|pc||1||Pressure reducing valve|
|9515018||Argon gas pipeline||m||2|
|9515019||Network interface cable||pc||1|
|9515020||Three core power cord||1.5m||pc||1|
|9515021||And the prototype||set||2|
|9515022||Spectrum correction sample||pc||1|
|3||Direct reading spectrometer user data|
|9515025||Certificate of quality||pc||1|
|9515027||Installation acceptance report||pc||1|
|Spare parts and tools (see the list)|
2.2 Random spare parts and tools list
|Spare parts and tools list|
|9515029||Electrode pressure spring||pc||1||--|
|9515030||The electrode fixed screw||Screwed Assembly ¢3||pc||2|
|9515033||The lens holder sealing ring||inner diameterφ16x2.65||pc||2||--|
|9515034||Before the frame seal||inner diameterφ16x2.65||pc||1||--|
|9515035||The insulation sleeve sealing ring||external diameter|
|9515036||Electrode set of sealing ring||inner diameterφ11.8x2.65||pc||2||--|
|9515037||Spark machine cover sealing ring||inner diameterφ72(φ71)x2.65||pc||1||--|
|9515038||Exhaust gas filter core||pc||1||--|
|9515039||Non-dust cloth||6 Inch||pc||100|
Notes: Due to technological progress, product upgrading, market changes and other reasons the instrument parts, spare parts production and supplier change, with the actual delivery shall prevail.
3.1 Specifications and technical parameters
|Detection of substrate||Fe,Al,Cu,Ni,Ti,Co,Zn,Sn,Mg,Pb etc|
|Testing time||According to the sample type, generally about 25s|
|Optical system||The Paschen Runge construction full vaccum type optics system|
|Detector||High-performance CCD Array|
|Electrode||Tungsten material injection electrode|
|Analytical gap||The sample analysis of clearance: 3.4mm|
|Argon purity requirements||99.999%|
|Argon gas inlet pressure||0.5MPa|
|Argon flow||Stimulate the flow around 3.5L/min,Maintain flow around 0.4L/min|
|Stimulate the maximum power||400VA|
|Type of Lamp-house||New digital adjustable light, high energy precombustion technology(HEPS)|
|Discharge frequency||100-1000 Hz|
|Discharge current||Maximum 400A|
|Vacuum system||The vacuum automatic control and monitoring software|
|Working power supply||220V AC, 50/60Hz, single phase power supply for protective grounding|
1. Par type Paschen-Runge structure full spectrum of the optical system;
2. Maximum wavelength range(160~850)nm;
3. Multiple high-performance CCD detectors;
4. Integration of optical chamber forming, dynamic Romanian archives park installation, resistance to environmental temperature changes;
5. Light vacuum chamber designed to ensure the C, S, P, N to achieve the best performance;
6. Ray room temperature control, constant temperature of 35ºC;
7. Direct MgF2 lens optics technology and materials to ensure the best energy C, S, P, N ultraviolet wavelengths.
3.3 Sample excitation station1. Integrated manifold, injection electrode technology;
2. Optimization of argon gas circuit design ensures effective cooling station excite and motivate metal dust generated in the process effectively into the filter; the sample excitation is more stable, and greatly reduce the body's intake of metal dust, help protect the operator health and safety;
3. Smaller excitation space, argon gas consumption less;
4. Easy to use sample holder;
5. With the function of the electrode electrode should sweep, longer service life, easy cleaning electrode;
6. 13 mm aperture stimulate a more conducive sample analysis;
7. Open sample excitation table can be adapted to a variety of sizes, shapes analyze more samples (with cable);
8. SLR Lens device design, the general staff can facilitate the maintenance of the excitation and lens cleaning.
3.4 Excitation light source1. New adjustable digital light source, the highest frequency up to 1000Hz;
2. High energy prediction technology (HEPS);
3. Optimized design of the control and power circuits, improve security features excite;
4. Provide the best analysis for different target spark, an arc or a combination of excitation waveforms;
5. Discharge current: 400 A Max.
3.5 Data Acquisition System1. High performance ARM data processor, with ultra high-speed data acquisition and control functions
2. High performance CCD solid-state detection technology, spectrum bands within the full spectrum reception;
3. External computer (optional);
4. FPGA and high-speed data communication technology, data is read into a powerful, test data is read as a whole a short time.
3.6 Analysis Software1. CCD-based multi-language Windows system full spectrum graphical analysis software, convenient and practical;
2. Comprehensive management control of the entire measurement process and provide users with powerful data processing capability and test report output capacity;
3. Instrument can be configured with multiple factory calibration curve and more material analysis and advanced solutions;
4. Software to achieve full spectrum of detection, intelligent deduction interference, buckle dark current, background and noise algorithms to improve analytical instruments;
5. Complete automatic system diagnostics;
6. Comprehensive database management functions can be easily query, summary data;
7. Intelligent correction algorithms to ensure stable and reliable instrument;
8. Complete spectrum of information and interference deduction algorithm to ensure more accurate instrumental analysis;
9. Adapt to the latest Windows operating systems.
Elements and the scope of instrumental analysi
|Program||Fe-Low alloy||Fe-Cr-Ni steel Cr-Ni|
(1) The table filled in accordance with contract demand of customers;
(2) If the customer has control sample needs to provide control sample number, by the customer to buy their own; for example, sales staff and buy, the control sample Shanghai shipped separately;
(3) If the client application is a special application, and are willing to cooperate to provide samples for curve development, the customer must provide accurate sample elements in the table, and to ensure uniformity of the sample, but not as an instrument of this type of curve acceptance criteria;
5.1 Environmental RequirementsInstrument shall be placed in a dedicated laboratory, indoor area larger than 10 square meters, and to ensure that surrounding non hazardous, flammable and corrosive gases. Caution: Do not use this instrument placed in the chemical analysis laboratory.
Working temperature: 10ºC ~ 30ºC, within 3 hours at room temperature fluctuation is less than 2ºC, requires laboratory installation of air conditioning.
Storage temperature: 0ºC ~ 45ºC
Relative Humidity: 20% to 80%, for wet areas, to be equipped with a dehumidification machine.
TY-9000 full spectrum of direct-reading spectrometer spectral chamber mounted in the housing having a temperature control device, can work in such an environment range, if beyond the scope of these requirements, service life and measurement accuracy of the instrument will be affected.
5.2 Power Requirements1) Power supply: single-phase 220 ± 20V, 1KVA power supply.
In order to ensure TY-9000 full spectrum direct reading spectrometer normal use, please for the instrument is equipped with a 1kVA single-phase 220V AC voltage regulator parameters.
2) TY-9000 full spectrum of direct-reading spectrometer with protective grounding single-phase power. To ensure reliable instrument, the user must ensure the grid PE protected well grounded and separate from other protected areas of large equipment. If you can not guarantee that PE is well grounded, please prepare a ground instrument separately for grounding resistance of less than 4Ω.
5.3 Argon requirements1) Argon purity≥99.999%, oxygen≤2ppm, including the amount of H2O≤5ppm, (argon gas cylinders can not open storage, non-rain). If there is no purity argon gas, argon gas purifier is recommended.
2) The use of argon gas flow rate: standby flow rate of about 0.1L/min, maintaining the flow of about (0.4-0.5) L/min, to stimulate the flow of about 3.5L/min.
3) Argon pressure control: 0.5Mpa.
5.4 Argon connection pipeYou must use special argon supplied brass connection.
5.5 Row of cylindersInstrument exhaust gas through a 14mm diameter PVC reinforced pipe routed supplied filter bottle. Exhaust bottle should be cleaned in time to prevent poor gas replacement.
5.6 Sample PreparationNon-ferrous metal samples for aluminum, copper, etc. must use special lathe sample preparation.
For iron-based samples must use special sample preparation grinding prototype, a prototype mill and a floor-grinding machine for grinding steel sample surface. White cast iron samples must be uniform.
Users need a cutting machine for processing shape suitable for spectrometric analysis of samples.
Samples to be analyzed must be uniform, no holes, no casting defects, preparation must achieve a smooth surface, no oxide layer, no oil, no burr edge of the sample.
5.7 Standard sample requestTY-9000 full spectrum of direct-reading spectrometer factory will be bundled with a spectral calibration standards for the overall spectral calibration instrument drift. In addition, users need to prepare for their own internal control standard sample or sample product type, for correcting the instrumental analysis curve.
5.8 PC and printer requirementsPrepare a general configuration of the current PC (notebooks and desktops can be), requires more than 1GB memory, CPU dual-core 1.8G Hz or more, for the installation TY-9000 full spectrum of direct-reading spectrometer analysis software.
Prepare a printer, laser, inkjet or dot matrix printer can be used to analyze the data to print the report.
installation and commissioning
6.1 Delivery check and storageAfter the buyer receives the goods, you should check the packaging is intact. As packaging is damaged or corrupted direct reading spectrometer, the user should keep relevant evidence and promptly notify the seller, with the seller to the responsible party claim. Otherwise, assume self-destruction of the goods by the buyer.
After the equipment arrived at the buyer, the buyer should be placed in the instrument temperature 0ºC ~ 45ºC, humidity 20% to 80% of the indoor environment in custody. Before installing the engineer does not arrive, the buyer can not be allowed out of the box, otherwise regarded as acceptance of goods.
6.2 Installation and commissioningInstruments arrive within a month, the buyer should have the installation conditions and notify the seller installed.
After installation engineers arrived, along with the packing list one by one to check received by both parties, representatives of both parties to fill the packing list in duplicate entries in acceptance based on test results and signed. If missing parts on the acceptance of a single note by the installation engineer and immediately notify the seller sent it to us.
Instruments arrive within two months the buyer still have installation conditions, or cause damage to the instrument in custody, the seller is entitled to require the buyer to pay the additional installation costs, all costs for equipment damage caused by the formation of custody shall be borne by the buyer.
In instrument installation and commissioning, the buyer should be given to facilitate the installation engineer working conditions. Because if the buyer does not have the installation conditions resulting installation engineers to the scene after the unable to work and staying two days (or more), installation engineers can directly return, and to assume the installation engineer during detention by the buyer of the full cost, including transportation to and installation engineers fees, room and board, fees and subsidies.
If the content is not individual elements within a selected range of standard content, or after installation of its RSD, SD value exceeds the allowable value, the two sides should negotiate, analyze problems and propose solutions to problems.
After acceptance, representatives of both parties sign it in duplicate on the acceptance of a single installation.
Note: For customers with samples to create a curve as a standard case, because the customer can not guarantee uniformity of standards, samples of impurities can not be completely sure, the sample providers do not have the qualifications national standard production, so the results of the analysis can not be used as acceptance criteria .
1) Engineer to the site according to the instrument installation procedures for installation, commissioning.
2) Test sample selection:
According to the buyer's analysis of the content of the sample, the seller and the buyer to jointly negotiate to determine, select a set of suitable for the user's daily analysis of the standard sample (the set of the buyer to provide or negotiate with the seller purchasing), as the instrument of acceptance. The standard sample selection principle should be based on the principle of the content of the daily production of the buyer.
After the instrument, the instrument temperature, pressure and argon atmosphere after the instrument to meet the requirements of the instrument, by the seller and the installation engineer with a set of pre - determined, the establishment of the instrument, and then the two sides agreed to take a sample of the standard sample (usually not containing high and low standard sample) for precision testing. General provision of 4~6 points (excluding abnormal excitation) of data to calculate.
After acceptance, the installation of the negotiators in duplicate sign acceptance certificate.
Note: for customers to provide samples as the standard sample to establish the curve, because the customer standard sample uniformity can not guarantee, the sample impurities content can not be completely determined, the sample provider does not have the national standard material production qualification, so the analysis results can not be used as the aaceptance index.