Dw-K2800 Nucleic Acid Analyzer (equivalent to Thermo Fisher Nanokite)
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-4,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000-4,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Package with Pure English|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DW-K2800
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Advantage: High Resolution
- Wavelengths: Infrared Spectrometer
- Light Number: Monochromator
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Sample Size: 0.3-2UL
- Wavelength: 260nm, 230nm, 280nm
- Absorbance Accuracy: 1%
- Measurement Time: <5s
- Trademark: Drawell
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Application: Laboratory Apparatus
- Detection Method: Spectrograph
- Principle: New Spectrometer
- Dispersive Element: Grating Spectrometer
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Path Length: 1mm, 0.2mm
- Light Source: Xenon Flash Lamp
- Absorbance Precision: 0.002 ABS
- Absorbance Range: 0.2-75(10mm Equivalent Absorbance)
- Net Weight: 2.35kg
- Specification: 24*22*14cm
- HS Code: 9027300000
DW-K2800 nucleic acid analyzer is specially designed to analyze the concentration and pure of nucleic acid (DNA/RNA).
0.3~2µL sample size!
No cells, no cuvettes!
Rapid measure speed!
Display the concentration directly!
No dilutions for samples, can measure samples with high concentration!
Easy to use!
Path length: 1mm, 0.2mm
Sample size: 0.3~2µL
Light source: Xenon flash lamp
Wavelength: 260nm, 230nm, 280nm
Absorbance precision: 0.002 Abs
Absorbance accuracy: 1%
Absorbance range: 0.2~75(10mm equivalent absorbance)
Detects Nucleic acid up to: 10~3750ng/μL(dsDNA)
Detects Protein up to: 0.5mg/ml~110mg/ml(BSA)
Measurement time: <5s
Outline size: 24cm×22cm×14cm
Net weight: 2.35kg
1 Drop directly 0.3~2µL sample onto the test platform with a pipette.
2 Close the sampling arm.
3 Press the "Measure" button on the instrument or workstation, and the result of the sample will appear in seconds (A230, A260, A280, A260/A230, A260/A280 and concentration)..
4 Wipe the sample from the test platform with clear absorbent paper.
5 Press the "Print" button to print the result data of the samples.