Model Dw-Ftir-520A (FTIR) Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer That Lab Equipment with High Resolution
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-27,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20,000-27,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Package with Pure English|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DW-FTIR-520A
- Warranty: One Year, It′s Possible to Extension
- Advantage: High Resolution
- Wavelengths: Infrared Spectrometer
- Light Number: Monochromator
- Customized: It′s Possible
- Resolution: Better Than 0.5cm-1
- Scanning Speed: 5-Step Adjustable for Different Applications
- Beam Splitter: Ge Coated Kbr
- Detector: Dtgs
- Dimensions: 54X52X26cm
- Specification: 54x52x26cm
- HS Code: 9027300000
- Application: Laboratory Apparatus
- Detection Method: Spectrograph
- Principle: New Spectrometer
- Dispersive Element: Interferometer Spectrometer
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Spectral Range: 7800 to 350 Cm-1
- Wavenumber Precision: +-0.01cm-1
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Better Than 15,000:1
- Infrared Source: Air-Cooled, High Efficiency Reflex Sphere Module
- IR Library: 11 IR Libraries Included
- Trademark: Drawell
- Origin: Shanghai, China
DW-FTIR-510A/520A FT-IR SpectrometerFEATURES:
- New type cube-corner Michelson interferometer features smaller size and more compact structure, providing higher stability and less sensitive to vibrations and thermal variations than conventional Michelson interferometer.
- Fully sealed damp and dust- proof interferometer, adopting high performance, long lifetime sealing material and desiccator, ensures higher adaptability to the environment and increases accuracy and reliability in operation. Viewable window for silica gel enables easy observation and replacement.
- Isolated IR source and large space heat dissipation chamber design provides higher thermal stability. Stable interference is obtained without the need of dynamic adjustment.
- High intensity IR source adopts a reflex sphere to obtain even and stable IR radiation.
- Super wide sample compartment provides more flexibility to accommodate various accessories.
- The application of programmable gain amplifier, high accuracy A/D converter and embedded computer improves the accuracy and reliability of the whole system.
- The spectrometer connects to PC via a USB port for automatic control and data communication, fully realizing plug-and-play operation.
- Compatible PC control with user friendly, rich function software enables easy, convenient and flexible operation. Spectrum collect, spectrum conversion, spectrum processing, spectrum analyzing, and spectrum output function etc. can be performed.
- Various special IR libraries are available for routine search. Users can also add and maintain the libraries or set up new libraries by themselves.
- Accessories such as Defused/Specular Reflection, ATR, Liquid cell, Gas cell, and IR microscope etc can be mounted in the sample compartment.
- Spectral Range: 7800 to 350 cm-1
- Resolution: better than 0.85cm-1 ( FTIR-510A)
- Better than 0.5cm-1 (FTIR-520A)
- Wavenumber Precision: ±0.01cm-1
- Scanning Speed: 5-step adjustable for different applications
- Signal to noise ratio: better than 15,000:1 (RMS value, at 2100cm-1, resolution: 4cm-1, detector: DTGS, 1 minute data collection)
- Beam splitter: Ge coated KBr
- Infrared Source: Air-cooled, high efficiency Reflex Sphere module
- Detector: DTGS
- Data system: Compatible computer
- Software: FT-IR software contains all routines needed for basic spectrometer operations, including library search, quantitation and spectrum export
- IR Library 11 IR libraries included
- Dimensions: 54x52x26cm
- Weight: 28kg
Diffuse/Specular Reflectance Accessory
It is a versatile diffuse reflectance and specular reflectance accessory. Diffuse reflection mode is used for transparent and powder sample analysis. Specular reflection mode is for measuring smooth reflective surface and coating surface.
- High light throughput
- Easy operation, no internal adjustment needed
- Optical aberration compensation
- Small light spot, able to measure micro samples
- Variable angle of incidence
- Fast change of powder cup
Horizontal ATR /Variable Angle ATR (30°~ 60°)
Horizontal ATR is suitable for the analysis of rubber, viscous liquid, large surface sample and pliable solids etc. Variable angle ATR is used for measurement of films, painting (coating) layers and gels etc.
- Easy installation and operation
- High light throughput
- Variable depth of IR penetration
- Micro samples analysis, minimum sample size: 100µm (DTGS detector) and 20µm (MCT detector)
- Non-destructive sample analysis
- Translucent sample analysis
- Two measurement methods: transmission and reflection
- Easy sample preparation
It provides high throughput when measuring materials with high absorption, such as polymer, rubber, lacquer, fiber etc.
- High throughput
- Easy operation and high analytical efficiency
- ZnSe, Diamond, AMTIR, Ge and Si crystal plate can be selected according to application.
- Fast, convenient and accurate measurement of Hydroxyl content in IR quartz
- Direct measurement to IR quartz tube, no need to cut samples
- Accuracy: ≤ 1×10-6 (≤ 1ppm)
- Special silicon plate holder
- Automatic, fast and accurate measurement of oxygen and carbon in silicon crystal
- Lower detection limit: 1.0×1016 cm-3 ( at room temperature)
- Silicon plate thickness: 0.4~4.0 mm
- Special SiO2 powder dust monitoring software
- Fast and accurate measurement of SiO2 powder dust
- Fast and accurate measurement of the response of such components as MCT, InSb and PbS etc.
- Curve, peak wavelength, stop wavelength and D* etc can be presented.
- Easy and accurate measurement of the loss rate of IR optic fiber, overcoming the difficulties for fiber testing, since they are very thin, with very small light-passing holes and uneasy to fix.
- Accurate identification of jewelries.
- Fixed liquid cells and demountable liquid cells
- Gas cells with different pathlength